Insurance Claims Handler
Join Our Team
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service? Do you thrive in a dynamic and supportive work environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an Insurance Claims Handler!
In this role you will:
- Delivering all specific objectives as assigned upon appointment.
- Effectively handling all claims which are part of the job holder’s file allocation in accordance
- with group SLAs.
- Gathering and processing information, as directed, to support the effective assessment of more
- complex cases.
- Handling a portfolio of recovery files.
- Adhering to the Argus Insurance Complaint Management process.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Chief Executive - Europe, Senior Management or the
- Core team.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great time management and organization
- An interest in developing skills in insurance/claims
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- International Health Insurance
- Hybrid Working
- Summer Hours
- Discount on insurance policies
- Payment of membership fees for professional institutes (CII)
- Sponsorship for training related to the line of work
- Generous education incentives and awards for continuous professional and personal growth in the role
If you are enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and ready to take on new challenges, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunities employer, Argus is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
Argus aspires to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join the Argus family.