Personal Lines Underwriter AD AICELM
We are excited to announce an opportunity for an ambitious Personal Lines Underwriter to join our team at Argus Insurance Company (Europe) Limited.
As an Underwriter, you will be responsible for assessing and underwriting insurance risks, primarily of a home and motor nature. You will be working closely with our business partners, ensuring that they receive exceptional service and support in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and underwrite insurance applications based on established guidelines and procedures.
- Collaborate with brokers and TIIs to understand their needs and provide appropriate insurance solutions.
- Deliver a high level of support service.
- Manage and maintain accurate records of insurance policies.
- Monitor insurance trends and risks in the industry and make necessary suggestions to improve underwriting guidelines.
- Handling other assigned duties and projects as may be required.
- Minimum of secondary level of education.
- At least 1 year of experience as an insurance underwriter, preferably with both home and motor underwriting background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to reach individual and departmental goals.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Summer Hours
- Staff discount on our policies
- Hybrid Working
- Generous education & qualification awards
- Employee Assistance Program
As an equal opportunities employer, Argus is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.Argus aspires to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join the Argus family.