TII Liaison Officer AD AICELM:
Are you a dynamic and driven individual with a passion for the insurance industry?
Do you have a strong background in insurance and a desire to make a meaningful impact?
If so, we invite you to join our team as a Tied Insurance Intermediary (TII) Liaison Officer in Malta.
As a TII Liaison Officer you will be responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with Tied Insurance Intermediaries.
- Assisting in the onboarding and training of new intermediaries
- Monitoring the activities of intermediaries to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Providing support and guidance to intermediaries on products and processes.
- Coordinating with regulatory bodies and authorities as necessary.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in insurance regulations and policies.
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records and reports.
To be successful in this role, you should possess:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in the insurance industry, with a deep understanding of insurance products and regulations.
- Proficiency in Maltese and English languages (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- CII qualified or working relevant insurance qualifications.
- Knowledge of the Maltese insurance regulatory framework is a plus.
- Performance bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working
- Summer Hours
- Training sponsorship
- Generous education & qualification awards
As an equal opportunities employer, Argus is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
Argus aspires to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join the Argus family.